– Check in: from 14:00;
– Check out: no later than 12:00;
– Early check-in: subject to room availability.
Late check-out policy:
– Late check-out is subject to room availability
– 12:00 to 17:00 check-out: 50% room rate surcharge subject to the room availability upon your departure
– After 17:00 check-out: 100% room rate surcharge
Early arrivals and late departures:
– If your arrival is early in the day and you would like immediate access to your room, we recommend reserving for the prior night. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access until you leave the homestay.
Cancellation/Amendment Policy: This policy defines how to handle cancellations:
– If cancellation/amendment is made 72 hours prior to your arrival date, no fee will be charged.
– If cancellation/amendment is made within 72 hours , including reservations made within that time, 1st night’s room rate will be charged
– In case of no-show, 100% room rate will be charged.
– Early Bird/Long Stay/Last Min/Package Rates are Non – changeable & Non – refundable
* The refund process will take approximately 7 to 20 working days depending on the intermediary bank. Please notify us at email@example.com when you receive your money back.
Complaints or Comments:
We take our guest satisfaction very seriously. Any complaints or comments regarding a stay at Homestay should be made in the first instance to the homestay owner at the time of your stay so that we can attempt to resolve it immediately.
Problems which cannot be resolved there and then should be notified in writing to homestay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policy on protection of personal information of consumers
Purpose and scope of personal information collection:
The main data collection on the website includes: full name, email, phone, customer address. This is the information that we need members to provide mandatory when sending information for advice or want to book a homestay and for us to contact and confirm with customers on the website to ensure the interests of customers.
Members will be solely responsible for the security and storage of all service use activities under the information they provide and their email boxes. In addition, members are responsible for promptly notifying our webiste of unauthorized use, abuse, security violations, retention of registered names and passwords of third parties for solutions. appropriate decision.
Scope of information use:
We use the information members provide to:
– Contact booking confirmation for members when receiving requests from members;
– Provide information about homestay to customers if requested from customers;
– Send marketing and promotional emails about rooms we sell;
– Send notices about activities on the website;
– Contact and deal with users in special cases;
– Do not use the user’s personal information other than for the purposes of confirmation and contact related to the transaction;
– At the request of judicial authorities, including: Procuracy, court, investigation police agency related to certain law violations of customers.
Information storage time:
Members’ personal data will be stored until the administrator requests to cancel. Remaining in all cases member personal information will be kept confidential on our server.
Persons or organizations that may have access to personal information:
Subjects with access to customers’ personal information:
Homestay staff and homestay owner